The complete compilation of all mud run workouts in a single book. Along with tips and pictures of the workouts and exercises themselves. This manual includes all of the obstacles of the event, how to conquer them, and specific exercises to be successful and injury free while attempting them.The author of this book, (and former Marine) Chris Wooten, has competed in Mud Run events since 1997 and has various tips to share to help you on your journey. This book is a must to break the fear of the unknown factor.
The Complete Mud Run Training Manual on USB $29.95
Team Set-The Complete Mud Run Training Manual (Four USB Bracelets)
Buy Three get one FREE
Training for the entire team is a must. Through our experience in these events, we find the most frustrating part is the ONE team member that has not trained and just thinks since they are in “pretty good shape” they will be fine. WRONG ANSWER!!!
By clicking ADD TO CART, you are agreeing to the terms below.
On the "Proceed to Checkout" screen look for this image for Debit/Credit:
CONTRACT, AGREEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of the bodyshop Inc. and all employees thereof, or anyone acting on the behalf of the bodyshop Inc., I hereby agree to release and discharge bodyshop athletics, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I understand and acknowledge that the activity I (my child) am about to engage in poses known and unknown and unanticipated risk, which could result in injury, paralysis, death, emotional distress, or damage to me (my child). Also, I am aware that as with any type of physical activity, I may experience temporary muscle strains or pain. Any medical expenses incurred, as a result of these services will be at my own expense.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all the risk associated with these services. My participation is strictly voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the above-mentioned risk.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to hold harmless and indemnify the bodyshop Inc. from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my participation in this activity.
4. I certify that I (my child) has health, accident and liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage, that may occur during these activities, or else agree to bear the cost myself, of such injury or damage.
5. I understand by signing this document, I acknowledge that if I (my child) is hurt or property is damaged during participation in this activity, I have waived my rights to file or maintain a lawsuit against the bodyshop Inc. on the basis of any claim from which I have released it herein.
6. I am aware that these activities are to be held at bodyshop athletics located near the Top Spin tennis center. I also am aware that bodyshop athletics is an independently owned business and has no relation with Topspin Tennis center, its staff, or its members. I hereby agree not to hold Top Spin tennis center responsible for any instances that may occur during my training with the bodyshop athletics.
7. By accessing “Mud Run Training and/or Body Shop Athletics” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Mud Run Training”, “Mud Run Training Online”, “Body Shop Athletics”, “mudruntraining.com”, “bodyshopathletics.com”) you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Mud Run Training”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Mud Run Training” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums and blogs are powered by sqarespace which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License <http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php> ”. The software only facilitates internet based discussions, squarespace is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “bodyshopathletics.com” or “mudruntraining.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “bodyshopathletics.com” or “mudruntraining.com” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “bodyshopathletics.com” or “mudruntraining.com” shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. Bodyshop Athletics and Mud Run Training have the right to discontinue services without a refund if any of the above terms are violated.